My Self-Love Journey
I began to really understand the power of self-love in my thirties but it really began to sink in for me when I turned 40. It was then that I think I had a mini mid-life crisis! I learned that if you don’t take care of yourself before anything and everything else all aspects of your life slowly begin to fall apart.
Keeping a schedule and holding myself accountable to the goals I have set for myself has always been a problem for me. I don’t know why. I have all the good intentions in the world to succeed but procrastination and excuses are my king and queen!
Just writing this has caused me to have complete anxiety. Who wants to talk about themselves? I hope I am not discouraging you. Just know that every day is always a good day and any step you make towards your own self-love journey is a step towards your future.
So what have I done to benefit my self-love journey?
Every little step you take to rid yourself of toxic relationships or a nasty job that you hate will strengthen your soul. This I promise you. I took these steps this past year and it has felt amazing and I feel lighter! I am a little poorer, my circle is smaller but I feel rich. Figure that out!
Have you ever had a dream that your life was different? I urge you to take the steps to make that dream a reality. We only have a little time on this earth, don’t waste it keeping everyone else in your life happy while you are in your own head saying, “what if.”
I am offering a 10-day email course for free to my smart subscribers. This course is titled Self-Doubt; Be Gone! This course will help you to get out of your own way and stop making excuses to better your life. It will set you up for all the challenges you will face while beginning your own self-love journey. Fill out the form below and start your bright new future and make those dreams a reality!
Your Next Steps
Now that you have the knowledge that you have gained from the course you have just taken I hope you are excited about your future. Don’t stop there! Work towards your goals and never quit!
Start a journal and track your goals and progress.
Journaling has many benefits. In order to see any progress from it though, you have to be consistent. I have many posts that will help you, I will list them below.
- 8 Awesome Ways Journaling Can Help Loneliness
- 7 Super Helpful Journaling Tips to Combat Stress
- 8 Surprising Benefits of a Gratitude Journal
- Start Making Journaling Part of Your Daily Routine: 9 Fun, Simple Steps!
- Start to Love Yourself-10 Types of Journals to Begin Today!
- How to Solve Mental Health Issues with a Journal in 8 Easy Steps
- 8 Steps to Make Your Journaling More Effective
- Get Started Keeping a Journal with These 8 Helpful Tips
- How 8 Simple Journaling Tips will Help with Achieving your Goals
Learn to meditate.
I realize meditation isn’t for everyone but let me tell you if you give this practice a chance you will not regret it. You will become a much more centered and grounded person able to tackle any task! I will link my meditation posts below.
- Meditate Effortlessly in as Little as 10 Mind-Blowing Minutes a Day
- 4 Incredible Meditation Techniques and Practices to Get You Started
- 1 Tempting Power of Meditation: Solving Unbearable Stress Issues
I hope you take the time to concentrate on yourself, I know it’s hard but I think I made it a little easier for you and I promise to keep working on more quality content to get you on your self-love journey easier.
Don’t forget to follow me on my social media!